We thank all of you who joined us, and we're sorry we weren't able to get off the ground. However, we'd like to suggest hpotterverse for your HP Land Comm needs!
joykilldrama and omgitsmuggy
1. No TYP1NG LYKE tHiS. We want to keep this community mature and comprehensible. Swearing is allowed in the writing section (in your piece) and in some discussions, as long as it is not every other word. We are all over 13 (per LJ rules) so we all know that swearing happens. However, please keep it to a minimum if you must swear.
2. Do not bash other members. While this community is competition based, we would like to keep a friendly rivalry going with all the teams. This is a zero tolerance rule. If you get caught, you will be kicked. Consider this your warning.
3. Do not bash the characters, couples, or anything else in the show. You may state an opinion such as "Spencer is a little too uptight for my taste," but you may not bash. An example of bashing is: "Oh god I friggin hate Spencer. She's a little biyatch. Hanna is so much cooler."
4. Every member must participate in something at least once a week. If you find yourself unable to participate for a week, please tell your communities mod. We do understand that real life happens and we do not expect to be the only thing in your life. Especially since we know a lot of people in Land communities are in more than one.
5. You must be over 13 to join this community. That is LJ's rule, not mine.
6. Your journal must be over a month old and show signs of use. This includes communities, friends, stuff like that. We just want to see that you have some knowledge on how LJ is run.
7. As we are based on both books and a tv show, we ask that you keep spoilers to a minimum. You cannot use anything from an episode until a week after it has aired (unless they are stills of just a character with nothing incriminating) or from a book that has not been out for more than two weeks.
WHAT GOES ON
1. Games. This can be anything from luck games to word finds and everything in between.
2. Graphics. Our weekly graphics challenges can range from icons to wallpapers and posters.
3. Writing. Writing challenges are anything from drabbles, haikus and longer stories.
4. Gifts. We have an entire community devoted to gift-giving.
5. Social. We love to have discussions on various topics. We also have in-house team activities, parties and team bonding.
Points are awarded to all of those who participate in a challenge and sometimes even in discussions. Winners will be rewarded additional points as stated in the challenge itself. Team standings are always posted in the sidebar of the main community.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you around.